OXON provides high-quality and accurate data analysis for your observational study
Our expert biostatisticians identify the best methods for assembling, analysing and reporting on your data in compliance with regulatory guidelines.
STATISTICAL PROGRAMMING AND ANALYSIS
Real-world observational data analysis requires expert statistical skills. Our statisticians work closely with our SAS programmers, data managers, outcomes researchers and medical writers to generate high quality statistical analyses and reporting from a wide range of study types, including surveys, cross-sectional or longitudinal non-interventional studies.
Our team ensures that the methods for reporting and analysis are consistent with the needs of the sponsor and appropriate for the study.
We offer the following services:
• Statistical considerations of study design
• Sample size calculation
• Statistical Analysis Plans (SAP)
• Programming of analysis datasets, tables, listings and figures
• Data transfers
• Statistical reports
• Statistical analysis is performed with SAS® software.
• Statistical analysis is run in accordance with relevant SOPs, Study Protocol, Statistical Analysis Plan and results in a Statistical Report.
DECISION ANALYSIS AND MODELLING
We build decision models tailored to our client’s needs performing non-standard statistical techniques for observational, PRO and health economics data.
• Time series
• Trend analysis
• Analysis for trajectories
• Meta-analysis of different study types
• Bayesian techniques
• Case cohort analysis