OXON supports decision-making on the study design to determine the feasibility and cost of any observational research
Our feasibility studies provide critical inputs to help companies determine the cost, feasibility, and time necessary to conduct their studies to demonstrate real-world clinical, patient-centred, and economic value of their assets as they are required.
UTILITY OF FEASIBILITY ANALYSIS
We are committed to working with you in designing, developing and delivering fully integrated Real-World Evidence for:
• Evaluate the availability of data and/or target population
• Eligibility criteria
• Sample size
The main benefits of conducting a feasibility assessment is to give the sponsor a clear picture of the project obstacles and opportunities for study design improvement.
With a feasibility study we provide our clients with:
• Valid reasons for undertaking the study in terms of data availability and feasibility counts
• Make key decisions prior to undertaking the study
• Prioritise study problems and enhancements
• Reduce the complexity and scope of the study
• Determine the success rate of the project