Medical & Scientific Affairs
OXON has the appropriate team to support you in the design and evaluation of your developments
Formulation and reimbursement require the knowledge of how to deploy the research and development capital. Progressively more sponsors are outsourcing their medical and scientific affairs functions.
DATA FOR DECISION MAKING
Our collaborative market access assessment, non-registration evaluation, and health economics and outcomes research studies bridge the gap between scientific and commercial teams, providing with data to make decisions.
Whether you are seeking assistance to properly position the therapeutic outcomes of your treatments or assessing the economic benefit of new and developing therapies for your payers, our team of health economists, market access professionals, medical researchers, medical writers, pharmacists, physicians, scientists and regulatory and compliance thought leaders can help you determine the extent at which your development should continue.
OUR RANGE OF SERVICES
OXON’s team has wide experience in:
• Study design and feasibility
• Protocol development
• Protocol review
• Patient eligibility and withdrawal
• Medical coding review
• Medical data review and trend analysis
• Clinical monitoring plan
• 24/7 medical monitoring
• Adverse event review and assessment
• Review of laboratory/ECG alert reports
• Systematic Reviews
• Clinical Study Report review
• Medical writing of scientific documents such as protocol synopses and full protocols, patients’ informed consent and case report forms.