OXON offers an international and highly skilled Clinical Monitoring team to provide the best site support possible
Dedicated Project Associates and CRAs specialized in observational primary data collection studies will support the site in every step of the study, from identification to close-out.
CLINICAL MONITORING & SITE MANAGEMENT SERVICES
All monitoring services are conducted in accordance with the study protocol, regional regulations and Good Pharmacoepidemiology Practices.
Our Project Associates are highly experienced and oversee the work of our CRAs. They will provide you with a tailored Monitoring Plan as well as regular updates on site and monitoring progress. Our CRAs are skilled in monitoring RWE studies via well-established remote monitoring procedures as well as on-site monitoring visits.
Our CRA’s and Project Associates:
• Are highly skilled professionals with decades of experience in the industry
• Receive extensive training on the study protocol and therapeutic area to provide the best possible service
• Form an international team, speaking over 7 languages, enabling communication with many sites in their local language
• Are regularly trained on current regulations, Standard Operating Procedures and GPP guidelines
STRONG SITE RELATIONSHIPS
Our CRA’s will be the main point of contact for the sites and can develop strong site relationships. Through regular and efficient contacts, the team can ensure high data quality, adherence to the procedures described in the protocol and timely detection and resolution of issues.
• Site identification and feasibility
• Site qualification
• Study staff training
• Remote and on-site monitoring throughout Europe and the EEA
• Submissions to National Health Authorities and Ethics Committees in Europe and Member States of the EEA.