As your Contract Research Organization, OXON helps plan and implement the generation of Real-World evidence for safety, market access/HEOR and drug development.KNOW MORE
We help pharmaceutical, biotech and medical device companies to cost-effectively meet the requirements of late-phase clinical studies for better outcomes or greater valueKNOW MORE
OXON offers proven experience and a large portfolio of studies in all major therapy areas, including orphan conditions, pregnancy, and risk minimization.KNOW MORE
Real World Evidence and Late-Phase Research
OXON has been selected as a preferred provider by several big pharma companies.
With strong links to EMA and world-renowned academics and institutions in Europe and Asia for studies and teaching, OXON offers proven experience and a large portfolio of studies in all major therapeutic areas.
• Primary data studies: prospective, registries, retrospective chart review, cross-sectional, surveys and pragmatic trials
• Secondary data studies: electronic records and registries
• Hybrid studies, including external controls for orphan medicines
• Synthesis research: systematic review and aggregate and IPD meta-analysis and landscaping
• Data analysis, modelling and simulation
Let us help design and conduct your optimal PASS or Outcomes observational study
OXON IS YOUR OBSERVATIONAL STUDIES SERVICE PROVIDER
OXON epidemiologists, statisticians, clinicians and project managers (ex-big pharma, ex-EMA), supported by consultancy from Stuart Pocock, Professor of Medical Statistics, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (´Pocock Stopping Rule´, sat on many data monitoring committees, extensive experience with EMA and FDA, classic textbook ´Clinical Trials´, 30+ NEJMs and 40+ Lancets)REQUEST A MEETING
Read about us, our latest news and events