How to ensure success of your RWE studies and avoid pitfalls- Gemany
From 5:00pm until 6:00pm
FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS
by OXON EPIDEMIOLOGY
OXON’s Free Live Masterclass Series on Understanding Healthcare for RW Studies
Session 4 - GERMANY: How to ensure success of your RWE studies and avoid pitfalls
Learn about the healthcare system in Gemany, how medicine is practised, and get practical knowledge and advice to apply to your next observational study for safety, HEOR/market access, drug development and marketing.
Wednesday, 18 May 2022 at 5pm CEST | 4pm UK | 11am EDT | 8am PST
Prof. Edeltraut Garbe, Chair of an Ethics Board in Berlin and Formerly: Head of the Department of Clinical Epidemiology, Leibniz Institute and Scientific Director at BfArM.
- Key demographic profile relevant to healthcare in Germany
- Brief relevant structure of healthcare
- General patient clinical management patterns, for common and rare diseases, cancer and children
- Databases: strengths and challenges
- Data source developments arising from Covid-19
- Q&A session (10-15 minutes)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Masterclass series is intended for a wide audience including: Epidemiology, HEOR, Safety, Statistics, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Marketing, Project Management and Outsourcing professionals in biopharmaceutical and device companies*.
*Due to the proprietary nature of the content, all registrations are at the discretion of OXON EPIDEMIOLOGY.