From 5:00pm until 6:00pm
FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS
by OXON EPIDEMIOLOGY
RWE STUDIES & TRIALS FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS SERIES 2021
Session 3 - Non-randomized Comparative Safety Studies
Approval of new drugs is often conditional on data collection and secondary data PASS studies.
Wednesday, 19 May 2021 at 5pm CET | 4pm UK | 11am EDT | 8am PST
- Pros and cons of non-randomized studies of interventions for safety.
- Practical implications for studies of low exposure and rates and long latency periods for adverse events.
- Examples of safety studies.
Evaluating safety of drug exposure in pregnancy.
- Types of Real-World Data (RWD) for safety studies.
- Data quality and completeness.
- Guidance on conducting PASS studies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Masterclass series is intended for a wide audience including: Epidemiology, HEOR, Safety, Statistics, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Marketing, Project Management and Outsourcing professionals in biopharmaceutical and device companies*.
*Due to the proprietary nature of some of the content, all registrations are at the discretion of OXON EPIDEMIOLOGY.