How to ensure success of your RWE studies and avoid pitfalls- Italy
From 5:00pm until 6:00pm
FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS
by OXON EPIDEMIOLOGY
OXON’s Free Live Masterclass Series on Understanding Healthcare for RW Studies
Session 3 - ITALY: How to ensure success of your RWE studies and avoid pitfalls
Learn about the healthcare system in Italy, how medicine is practised, and get practical knowledge and advice to apply to your next observational study for safety, HEOR/market access, drug development and marketing.
Tuesday, 05 April 2022 at 5pm CEST | 4pm UK | 11am EDT | 8am PST
Prof. Carlo Giaquinto, Professor of Paediatrics and Chief Investigator of Pedianet, University of Padua.
- Key demographic profile relevant to health care
- Structure of healthcare
- Clinical practice patterns
- Data sources, their strengths and challenges
- Strengths and challenges for field studies and use of innovative methodologies
- Different therapeutic areas (including cancer and rare diseases) and patient groups (including pregnancy and children), for drugs and vaccines
- Q&A session (10-15 minutes)
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Masterclass series is intended for a wide audience including: Epidemiology, HEOR, Safety, Statistics, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Marketing, Project Management and Outsourcing professionals in biopharmaceutical and device companies*.
*Due to the proprietary nature of the content, all registrations are at the discretion of OXON EPIDEMIOLOGY.