From 5:00pm until 6:00pm
FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS
by OXON EPIDEMIOLOGY
RWE STUDIES & TRIALS FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS SERIES 2021
Session 1 - Non-randomized Comparative Effectiveness Studies: ‘The magic of randomization and the reality of Real-World Evidence’
Non-randomized comparative effectiveness studies may be conducted as a condition of new product approval, as well as to demonstrate benefits in under-studied populations and compare benefits from different products.
Wednesday, 17 March 2021 at 5pm CET | 4pm UK | 11am EDT | 8am PST
- Pros and cons of non-randomized studies of interventions for effectiveness.
- Studies of effectiveness, with examples from several therapy areas.
- Types of real-world data for effectiveness studies.
- Data quality and completeness.
- External controls for one-arm trials in rare diseases.
- ‘The magic of randomization and the reality of Real-World Evidence studies for COVID-19 therapies´ illustrated from our real-time systematic review and analysis of data from a network of hospitals.
- Guidance on conducting non-randomized comparative effectiveness studies.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Masterclass series is intended for a wide audience including: Epidemiology, HEOR, Safety, Statistics, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Marketing, Project Management and Outsourcing professionals in biopharmaceutical and device companies*.
*Due to the proprietary nature of the content, all registrations are at the discretion of OXON EPIDEMIOLOGY.