From 5:00pm until 6:00pm
FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS
by OXON EPIDEMIOLOGY
RWE STUDIES & TRIALS FREE LIVE MASTERCLASS SERIES 2021
Session 4 - Individualizing Benefit-Risk
Conventional methods of benefit-risk overly focus on overall results; subgroups have limitations, and the relative importance of events may not be considered. Individualizing benefit-risk more precisely would benefit identification of patients for treatment and help eligibility for future trials and RWE studies.
Wednesday, 16 June 2021 at 5pm CET | 4pm UK | 11am EDT | 8am PST
- A new method of individualizing benefit-risk will be introduced and explained.
- Case studies will show its application from trials.
- Limitations will be outlined.
- Applicability to observational studies will be provided.
- How this method sits with current benefit-risk models used by regulators and reimbursement agencies.
- Benefits of this new method for Clinical Development, Value, Market Access, guidelines and patient management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
This Masterclass series is intended for a wide audience including: Epidemiology, HEOR, Safety, Statistics, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Marketing, Project Management and Outsourcing professionals in biopharmaceutical and device companies*.
*Due to the proprietary nature of some of the content, all registrations are at the discretion of OXON EPIDEMIOLOGY.