‘Individualizing Benefit Risk’
Last session of our RWE & Trials Masterclass Series
Session 4: ‘Individualizing Benefit Risk’, will take place on Wednesday, 16 June 2021 at 5 pm CEST
MORE INFORMATION|REGISTER HERE
Conventional methods of benefit-risk overly focus on overall results; subgroups have limitations, and the relative importance of events may not be considered.
Individualizing benefit-risk more precisely would help to identify patients for treatment and to determine their eligibility for future trials and RWE studies.
• A new method of individualising benefit risk will be introduced and explained.
• Case studies will show its application from trials.
• Limitations will be outlined.
• Applicability to observational studies will be provided.
• How this method sits with current benefit-risk models used by regulators and reimbursement agencies.
• Benefits of this new method for Clinical Development, Value, Market Access, guidelines and patient management.
RESERVE YOUR SEAT!
This series is addressed to Epidemiology, HEOR, Safety, Statistics, Medical Affairs, Market Access, Marketing, Project Management and Outsourcing professionals in biopharmaceutical and device companies interested in learning about the role of Real-World Data studies and their pros and cons compared with trials.
*Due to the proprietary nature of the content, all registrations are at the discretion of OXON EPIDEMIOLOGY.